Thoughtful and thorough support
Looking for someone who wants to get to know your team members, understand your unique challenges and create a bespoke professional development experience? That's me! I support teams by:
1. Curating effective offsites and team events
2. Coaching team members and executives
3. Running entry and exit interviews
4. Improving their onboarding process
5. Curating and mentoring people’s career development
6. Facilitating meetings that don’t suck
7. Running productive conflict mediations
8. Helping address grievances
9. Conducting 360s and impactful delivery of performance reviews
Team coaching is awesome, but don't just take my word for it...
Individuals increase their productivity by an average of 86% when training is combined with coaching—compared to 22% with training alone.
Personnel Management Association
A 2016 study found that ``participants in the individual coaching and group training conditions reported significantly less procrastination compared to those in the control group.
Frontiers in Psychology
Over the years, I've learned that
I create programs based on each group's needs, values, biases and habits. That way, you get the results you're looking for. I will never waste your time on a pre-determined formula that may or may not work. Let's connect, talk about your goals and discuss how we might collaborate.
Megan delivered a high-quality experience that received positive feedback from everyone in attendance.
Meg has provided phenomenal insights into my leadership style. It is great to get direct feedback and coaching that helps strengthen your greatest attributes and manage your weaknesses.
Articles about coaching
Check out these articles from top business publications. Teams and leaders across the world share about their coaching experience.