My annual mastermind program is an action-oriented experience designed for community-minded entrepreneurs.
During this one-year program, you will skyrocket your entrepreneurial know-how, build your confidence, and get support to actually do what you know must be done! This will be the program’s fourth year.
- 3, 90-minute group calls per month
- Private Facebook group
- 1, 45-minute private coaching session per month
- Monthly practices and curriculum
- Membership in my virtual coworking collective
Praise for the Program:
"Through my work with Megan, my business improved and expanded exponentially. Megan does a fantastic job at cultivating a sense of community in the mastermind group. She pours her heart into showing up for us, designing calls that get to the soul of what we are trying to accomplish and establishing supportive and effective accountability structures. Having a community of like-minded entrepreneurs to brainstorm with and be supported by has been invaluable. And a special bonus are the friendships!"
-Rachel Hegarty, photographer
More About Our Group Calls
Group Calls - 3/month
On group calls, mastermind participants receive coaching, check in on accountability items, discuss recommended readings, celebrate progress, and support one another around any business obstacles they face. Each participant is responsible for leading one call during the year. This is a time to share your gifts (a great way to generate referrals), receive feedback on your material, practice facilitation or whatever else most serves you.
Praise for the Program:
"Megan has supported my journey from the earliest stages of my business to launch last year. Her support has helped me weather both professional and personal challenges with
confidence, clarity and positivity. I now get to wake up every morning and do something I find deeply meaningful and in line with my values, skills and personality. I would recommend Megan as an advocate and guide to aspiring entrepreneurs."
-Will, founder of Split Spirits
“Megan is a powerful coach, dedicated accountability partner and a seasoned business-builder who is generous with her time and expertise. Megan helped me create courses, workshops and programs infused with my values and personality. Through our work together, I discovered work can be fun and that work life balance is possible. I am walking away from my coaching experience feeling proud of all I’ve accomplished, excited about the future of my business and more self-trust and self-love than ever before.”
-Amy Weitzman, sex and intimacy coach
While there is a curriculum outline for the program, I do not make it public. Why? I often pivot based on the group's needs. Part of the value of the mastermind is that it is a dynamic, bespoke experience.
Here are some of the topics we may cover:
- Relationships: Business is all about relationships with clients, potential clients, business partners, accountability partners, vendors, and many others. In this module, you will build soft skills that will strengthen your relationships, as well as
identify relational blind spots that can get in the way of your success.
- Intuition: Intuition is a scientifically proven phenomenon. If you're not using it in your business, you're missing out.
- Self-care: Whether it's actually taking a vacation or learning to set better boundaries with clients, self-care is a critical part of entrepreneurship.
- Aligned Offerings: You deserve products and programs that make your heart sing! Let's make sure you absolutely love what you're offering the world. As I like to say: Have fun and the money will come!
- Publicity: How to get featured on podcasts, blogs, and in media outlets.
- Digital marketing: Let's make sure your website converts, you have excellent SEO and that you make the most of each piece of content you produce.
- Next-level success mindset: Are you actively cultivating the mindset you need to build a "hell yes" business?
- Sales (and money), honey: Sales is not just the way you make money. Sales can be fun and a vehicle for self-actualization. This module focuses on clearing up blocks in between you and the money you deserve.
- Networking and visibility: Learn about my best practices for spreading the word about your business and finding clients who will pay for your services.
- Passive income products: You'll create, install, and learn to market a passive income product.
- Additional topics depending on the group's needs
How we measure success:
Clients who show up to the calls, participate fully, and apply the tools and ideas have walked away with the following:
- A deep sense of community and connection with their fellow participants
- A lifestyle and business that is better aligned with their unique values
- New tools that support them throughout their entrepreneurial journey
- Increased website traffic
- Improved business know-how
- New or more refined offerings
- More self-awareness that makes them a better service provider, business partner, and/or a better caretaker of their own needs
Participation: 6 - 12 participants
Packages and Pricing:
- Package listed above: $800/month or $9,000 for the year (save $600)
- Private coaching: $1500/month or $17,400 for the year (save $600)**
- 3, 90-minute sessions per month
- One, 15-minute spot coaching call between sessions (as needed)
**You can shift from private coaching to the mastermind group with 30 days’ notice.
Meet Your Course Leader, Meg
Megan Taylor Morrison is an entrepreneur, dancer, author and all-around fun-loving human who currently resides in Atlanta.
Her entrepreneurial accomplishments include:
- Running a six-figure coaching business
- Founding a dance travel company that focuses on cultural immersion through the arts
- Creating a virtual coworking community that has supported entrepreneurs and changemakers on three continents
- DJing and teaching dance at numerous national events
- Leading transformational retreats in more than six countries
- and more...
As a coach, Megan works supports teams, leaders and entrepreneurs across the globe in creating holistic, sustainable success. Megan works with her clients to build
their confidence, develop their leadership, improve their relationship to sales, build deeper work and personal relationships, develop more authentic communication,
align their business with their values, and address challenges that block big results.
Megan’s organizational clients include for-profit and non-profit companies in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, New York City, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington DC. Her entrepreneurial clients come from a variety of industries, including architecture, photography, coaching, consulting and consumer goods.
More Praise From Clients:
“While working with Megan, I launched zelekintl.com and laidbthe foundation for my involvement in the Tokyo 2020 Games. Megan is an extraordinary woman to work with — organized, prepared, personal, focused, and fun. After each of our calls, I felt emotionally rejuvenated and supported, as well as strategically ready to act on my goals.”
-Lauren Zelek, travel consultant
“Megan’s coaching has been an invaluable resource to me. Through out work together, I launched my nutrition consulting business, got my first paying clients, increased my confidence, and learned how to be kinder to myself. I also learned to motivate myself and experienced how the universe sends things my way when I take action. Megan helped me shift my energy and mindset, as well as to better understand my strengths and how to work through my weaknesses. She gave me tools I will use the rest of my life.”
-Melissa Gellert, chef
"I have long admired Megan’s capacity to embrace the 'being' and the 'doing,' as well as her authenticity, drive and courage. She not only facilitates masterfully, she participates with her own projects. In the mastermind, I feel fully seen, loved, and held by Megan and all of my groupmates. The knowledge that my teammates will celebrate not only my wins, but also celebrate the power and possibility within my failures, has developed a deep bond of trust. While we each shine brilliantly in our own firmament, we also create a bright, burning constellation together. I use the reflections and suggestions of my teammates to brighten my own star, and
we all shine on."
-Elizabeth, coach, creative and professional pole dancer