Do you ever feel like:
If so, my accountability crash course will rock your world.
In this online course, you will learn:
- Why creating powerful accountability partnerships will make a difference for your goals. It’s time to stop spinning your wheels and start making consistent progress!
- What to look for in an accountability partner so you can create a relationship that reaps results. A partnership that gets results is much more likely to continue!
- How to create a powerful partnership agreement so you avoid common pitfalls that can hurt your relationship and your ability to move toward your goals
- How to structure your accountability meetings so they are quick, efficient, powerful — NOT a waste of your time!
- What to ask (and be asked) so you can keep important to-do’s from going down the drain, stay on top your game and finish tasks you’ve put off again and again
- What to do when you face obstacles so that these challenges grow—and not destroy—your partnership
I will also share:
- Tried-and-tested questions, check-in sheets, and approaches you can use with your accountability partner. Avoid the dreaded “What now?” once your partnership is created
- Examples of some of the best accountability partnerships I’ve seen
- Suggestions for daily, weekly and monthly accountability structures
- Ways to keep yourself on track in between check-ins
Here’s What People Say About The Course
“Looking at accountability through such a well structured method was an eye opener. We all know what we want, but rarely do we realize why we don’t get it. After taking Megan’s course, I was able to identify the real reasons why working with some accountability partners would fail and most importantly I learned how to actually make it work from now on by using the methods, forms and structure she shared”
“Megan runs a valuable and effective accountability training full of helpful context, clear tools and strategies to build and maintain rich relationships that cultivate success.”
“Megan is a clear, compassionate, and powerful speaker and presenter. She unpacked her expertise and experience in a way that helped me discover many of the mistakes, places I try to hide, and excuses I make in accountability relationships. These hurdles seem so much smaller now! I now know how to ask for and support, and this course taught me options for support I didn’t even know I could ask for! After this training I ran out and started surrounding myself in the accountability I need to support what I am working on. I am so excited to get the traction I need to really achieve my massive list of goals.”
“I loved Megan’s accountability training. It gave me new ideas on how to incorporate accountability partnerships into my business and life goals and a step-by-step process to create partnerships and systems that really stick.”
“My biggest challenge is how to hold myself accountable as an entrepreneur and as someone who works at home. It was somewhat cathartic to have an accountability session focus on the absolute necessity of an accountability partner(s) right from the get go, and not as an afterthought or a bullet point, which is much more easily dismissed (and as a result, has been).”
“Every section of this course had value. The information and questions presented in the PDF booklet and video training resonated deeply for me.”
What You Receive:
If you watch the training video, fill out your workbook, and don’t feel like the course was worth the money, send your completed workbook back to me within two weeks of purchasing the course and I will refund you.