I am a professional coach, facilitator, best-selling author and dance-obsessed world traveler. I support individuals and teams around the world through:
My dynamic and bespoke approach to working with each client has allowed me to successfully support many different types of people.
I’ve helped C-suite executives of Fortune 500 companies, stay-at-home moms, solopreneurs, academics, leaders in the private and public sector and many others achieve next-level success.
Are you interested in working together?
Book Your Discovery Call Here
Every coach is different, which is why I recommend a Discovery Call to each prospective client. Let’s make sure we’re a good fit before we jump in! On that initial session, I’ll ask you more about your goals, and you’ll get to know me, my energy and my sense of humor.
You can also click here to read more about how I define coaching and my personal coaching style. If you want to learn more about how this industry is evolving, I would also recommend that you check out the International Coaching Federation‘s website.
I never dreamed I would become a coach. In fact, I had no idea this industry existed.
Before graduating from college, I had a very different – and crystal clear – vision for my life.
I saw myself traveling the world and teaching, dance, as well as leading trips abroad focused on cultural immersion through the arts.
Over the next eight years, I worked many jobs I knew were not my calling and made excuses for not committing to my dream life: I didn’t have the money. I didn’t have the time. I was getting too old. There was no way my idea could be profitable. I did not know how to run a business.
I told myself it was impossible, and I listened to other people who said the same. It felt safer to let the dream go than to try and fail.
But ignoring my calling took a toll. I dreaded getting out of bed and going to work, had daily anxiety attacks, and felt depressed and disconnected from my authentic self. While I had close friendships, no one knew how bad things had gotten.
On the outside, I looked happy and successful. I had a job people envied. I made a good living. I traveled occasionally.
But it wasn’t the life I wanted.
Knowing I was “successful,” but feeling empty inside, was deeply confusing. I tried to get help. I hired therapists, found business mentors, and talked to many people who seemed fulfilled.
Through this search, I found the life coaching industry and began to immerse myself in personal development work. Within two months, I launched my first company Dance Adventures. Within six months, I was making money as a dance instructor and DJ and experiencing significant transformation across my life: I was having deeper conversations with my loved ones, became more aware of my self-sabotages and could act despite my fears.
The result was better interpersonal relationships, more confidence, decreased anxiety, and a renewed sense of optimism about life. Applying what I learned, I finally began to take action that moved me toward my vision.
Inspired by these changes, I decided to become a coach. I quit my job and enrolled in an ICF-certified program. Before I knew it, I was running two companies: my dance travel business, as well as my coaching practice
Fast forward to today. These companies have merged, creating a single brand that I love. Thanks to my continued commitment to working on myself, I’ve achieved holistic success (read about this concept here).
Are you ready to up-level your own life? Let’s partner to make it happen!
Still want more details about me? Here you go!
- I have lived in five countries: Madagascar, Kenya, France, Australia, and the Dominican Republic. Here in the United States, I’ve called Fresno, California; Seattle, Washington; Chicago, Illinois; New York City Arlington, Virginia; and Atlanta home. Through my many moves, I’ve become adept at managing transitions, staying present and making the most of new opportunities.
- My many jobs in my 20’s included cheesemonger, dance instructor, tour guide in France, full-time writer and editor, fundraiser for an incredible nonprofit, prep chef and graduate student. I believe my varied experiences gave me the tools and wisdom to finally step into my potential and own my mission.
- If I could never dance again, my main sport would be rock climbing.
- I have an undergraduate degree in international affairs and French from the University of Puget Sound.
- I have a graduate degree in journalism from Northwestern University. The tactics that made me a great journalist also make me an excellent life coach and business mentor. I ask thoughtful questions, listen carefully to the answers, and can think on my feet. I also write great copy!
- I knew lindy hop (swing dancing) would be my greatest love in life the moment I saw it. Within a month of taking my first private lesson, I was dancing five nights a week!
- According to Myers Briggs, I am an ENFP. As such, I have both extrovert and introvert tendencies. I love this because I can connect well with both types of people.
- Enneagram 7 all the way!
- I’m a proud Capricorn