I am a professional coach, dance-obsessed world traveler and best-selling author. I work with entrepreneurs and leaders across the globe to achieve holistic success.
I support them in:
- identifying and pursuing goals that align with their unique values
- scaling businesses in a sustainable, fulfilling way
- learning to accept more support than ever before
- building a community of like-minded creators
- falling in love with themselves more deeply
- improving their self-care
- cultivating more authenticity in their personal and professional lives
- strengthening their leadership
- deepening their relationships
- And a whole lot more
This work is not for the faint of heart. You need to be ready to challenge yourself, try new things, and dig into fear, limiting beliefs and self-sabotage that block your next-level success.
If you're all in, I want to talk.
That's what it will take to create new results -- results like my other awesome clients have achieved.
I believe we all deserve a life beyond “should” that reflects our true needs and desires. I am honored to be a coach, guide, and mentor for my clients and to support them in building the awareness, confidence, and boldness needed to create life and business in exactly the way they desire.
In my practice, I leverage tools and methodologies gained through coach and leadership training, experience as an authentic relating facilitator, and years working with leaders in the personal development industry. I completed a coach and leadership training program with Accomplishment Coaching, a course with the Coaches Training Institute (CTI), and delight in an ongoing personal study of somatic coaching.
In addition to my work as a coach, I am also a certified group exercise instructor, certified authentic relating games facilitator, and a dance instructor with more than 12 years’ experience working with groups of all sizes.
Thanks to this breadth of experience, I teach my clients to leverage the best of their mind, body, and heart in decision making.
Interested to work with me?
I never dreamed I would become a coach. In fact, I had no idea this industry existed.
Before graduating from college, I had a very different — and crystal clear — vision for my life.
I wanted to travel the world and teach dance. I envisioned myself as a dance instructor who would teach local classes, as well as lead trips abroad focused on cultural immersion through the arts.
I knew exactly what I wanted…and yet I was too terrified to create it.
Over the next eight years, I worked many jobs I knew were not my calling and made excuses for not committing to my dream life: I didn’t have the money. I didn’t have the time. I was getting too old to dance. There was no way my idea could be profitable. I did not know how to run a business.
I told myself it was impossible, and I listened to other people who said the same. It felt safer to let the dream go than to try and fail.
Ignoring my calling took a toll. I dreaded getting out of bed and going to work, had daily anxiety attacks, and felt depressed and disconnected from my authentic self. And here’s the thing; No one knew.
On the outside, I looked happy and successful. I had a job people envied. I made a good living. I traveled occasionally.
But it wasn’t the life I wanted.
Knowing I was “successful,” but feeling empty inside, was deeply confusing. To try to figure myself out, I hired therapists, found business mentors, and tried to “pick the brain” of people who seemed fulfilled.
Through this search, I found the life coaching industry and began to immerse myself in this work. Within two months of starting this study and hiring my own coach, I launched my company Dance Adventures. Within six months, I was making money as a dance instructor and DJ and experiencing transformation across my life: I was more aware of my self-sabotages and fears and able to act in the face of them.
The result was better interpersonal relationships, a dramatic increase in the amount of support I allowed myself each day, a marked decrease in anxiety, and a renewed sense of optimism about life. Applying what I learned, I created opportunities left and right that aligned with the vision for who I wanted to be.
Inspired by these changes, I decided to become a coach. I quit my full-time job and began a coach and leadership training program. Before I knew it, I was running two startup companies.
I was changing lives through coaching and dance travel.
Fast forward to today. I still own and adore both my businesses. I offer a range of coaching programs and am delighted to support my clients in creating their life by design.
Are you ready to uplevel your life and business?
Still want more details about me? Here you go!
- I have lived in five countries: Madagascar, Kenya, France, Australia, and the Dominican Republic. Here in the United States, I’ve called Fresno, California; Seattle, Washington; Chicago, Illinois; New York City Arlington, Virginia; and Atlanta home. Through my many moves, I’ve become adept at managing transitions, staying present and making the most of new opportunities.
- My many jobs in my 20’s included cheesemonger, tour guide in France, full-time writer and editor, fundraiser for an amazon nonprofit, prep chef and graduate student. I believe my varied experiences gave me the tools and wisdom to finally step into my potential and own my mission.
- If I could never dance again, my main sport would be rock climbing.
- I have an undergraduate degree in international affairs and French from the University of Puget Sound.
- I have a graduate degree in journalism from Northwestern University. The tactics that made me a great journalist also make me an excellent life coach and business mentor. I ask thoughtful questions, listen carefully to the answers, and can think on my feet. I also write great copy!
- I knew lindy hop (swing dancing) would be my greatest love in life the moment I saw it. Within a month of taking my first private lesson, I was dancing five nights a week!
- According to Myers Briggs, I am an ENFP. As such, I have both extrovert and introvert tendencies. I love this because I can connect well with both types of people.
- Enneagram 7 all the way!